Thursday, October 17, 2013

Windows 8.1. Unnecessary update? - Dobreprogramy

happened. Microsoft released the latest version of its “blue” system. Windows 8.1 was thus obtained, and updated my system … Niepotrzebnie.Sprz?t, is running a ThinkPad L430 Core i3 processor, 12GB of RAM and two drives (SSD + mSATA SATA) and HDD (in bayu instead of drive). Update performed by a relatively long time and I thought that the computer just hangs at 85% … But the problems started only when the computer starts.

first On the computer I installed Norton Internet Security in the latest version. Almost from the moment you turn the system after the upgrade all the time try to get information about internet access various system services. It is so onerous that it allows you to work – still a pop-up window appears still, despite the addition of the rules of the program or disable the firewall! So on my computer still allows access svhost and dashbordowi.

2 Do not operate your browser. I only browsers. They just can not connect to any website and do not allow browsing. Access to other network services work fine. Synchornizuje to SkyDrive, GoogleDrive. I also have access to FTP servers and can connect via SSH. But none of the browsers will not display the web page.

3 Opera version 12.16 only right after the close of claims that has not been properly closed. Well – efficiency already recovered 10 minutes and still nothing. And that thou hast closed in turn. Every time the same.

4 Network problems indicate a problem with Norton. An attempt to dismount ends in failure. Unfortunately, the uninstall process hangs. Well …

5 I have gotten used to the lack of start button. The last time Microsoft all wanted to see the rightness of solutions invisible button, and this time Microsoft’s strength will please everyone and restores the button without the option to turn it off (at least I do not see this option). I really do not need it! I can even say that it bothers me ;)

6 Information about improper configuration SecureBoot function.

Or maybe it turned off? Or maybe my hardware does not support it …

7 The new grouping in the “My Computer”. Quite an interesting option, but to all the folders that are displayed by default, have access to the left side of the window. Interestingly, after a quick examination, I see that it is not possible to return to the old version of the group …

8 Remember this option from the time of Windows 7 that after moving in the right lower part of the screen showed the desktop. Quickly and effectively hid before the boss what I have just started on the computer. Before you start to use the system at work can activate this option – Microsoft turned it off by default in the taskbar option.

8.1 only point on the plus – my system is up to date. What system – a plus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment