Monday, December 2, 2013

"The Fast and the Furious 7 'in question - Dziennik.pl

Superstar series was killed Nov. 30 in a car accident. Porsche, which led his friend, crashed into a tree and then burst into flames. Paul Walker and the driver died on the spot.

photos to the seventh views “Fast and the Furious” have been implemented for some time. Now director James Wan and heads of studios Universal ordered suspension of work until further notice. It is not known whether he will be resumed.

Gallery

View gallery »Paul Walker is dead. Farewell to the stars “Fast and the Furious” – PHOTOS!

My brother and I … time we wanted to reach for the stars … and have achieved more than we could have dreamed – wrote on Twitter Vin Diesel , a colleague of Walker’s plan “Fast and the Furious”. the one hand, I can not bear the thought that I lost my brother … on the other hand I feel honored to know such a wonderful man.

seventh part of the series was to be released in July 2014. Paul Walker portrayed the character of Brian O’Conner.

Gallery

View gallery »” Fast and the Furious 6 “- riding the band. PHOTOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment