1. Apple is a brand that is worth 178 billion dollars. Starting from 2013. is the leader of the rating. Manufacturer of iPhone, Mac and ipad associated with the unique look of the device and high quality. The company was founded in 1976. in particular, Steve. and Steve jobs (died in October 2011). The value of the brand compared to last year’s mix grew by 5%.
2. Google brand is worth a cash consideration of 133,3 billion. The company was founded in 1998 and its flagship product is the Google search engine. The group has more than 50 thousand. people. Has offices in more than 40 countries around the world. The value of the brand compared to last year’s mix grew by 11 percent.
3. Coca-Cola is a brand that stands at 73.1 billion dollars. One of the icons of mass culture in the last few decades. The recipe was developed in 1886. a pharmacist from Atlanta. The brand is owned by The Coca-Cola Company. Its value compared to the combination decreased by 7 percent.
4. Microsoft – the brand stands for 72.8 billion. The owner is associated primarily with the production of Windows operating systems and office software Microsoft Office. Microsoft founder bill gates is a billionaire and legend in the IT industry. The value of the brand compared to last year’s mix grew by 8 percent.
5. Toyota – brand is only 53.6 billion dollars. Owned by a Japanese car manufacturer, founded in 1937. Present in 48 countries, where it has in total about 3 thousand sales points. Toyota is the most prestigious brand. In 2016. its value compared to the combination of increased 9 percent.
6. The IBM brand is worth 52.5 billion dollars. Is one of the oldest companies in the field of information technology, zatrudniającego currently, about 400 thousand. people. In 2005. IBM sold their computer division to Chinese company Lenovo. Brand value of IBM compared to the combination decreased by 19 percent.
7. Samsung is a brand worth 51.8 billion dollars. Refers to operating in various industries of the concern associated primarily with the electronics, TVs and APPLIANCES. It employs more than 400 thousand. employees. The value of the brand compared to last year’s combination of increased 14 percent.
8. Amazon – brand is worth 50.3 billion dollars. Owned by an American company, founded in 1994, leading the world’s largest online store. It has distribution centers in Poland. The value of the brand compared to last year’s mix has increased by 33 percent.
9. Mercedes-Benz is a brand worth 43.5 billion dollars. Belongs to German concern Daimler. This is one of the oldest brands in the global automotive market, and at the same time, one of the most prestigious. Its value compared to last year’s mix grew by 18 percent.
10. GE – brand is worth 43.1 billion dollars. Refers to working in many industries, such as the conglomerate General Electric. He hires more than 300 thousand employees. Its origins date back to 1878, when Edison Electric Light Co. was created by the famous inventor Thomas Edison. The value of the brand compared to last year’s mix was up 2 percent.