Ultracolor technology is designed to ensure excellent clarity and color depth examination at the use of different types of content. The display cover 85% of the NTSC color space, as opposed to the standard coating at 72%. The technology also allows for direct control of the liquid crystal panel at a chemical level.
Monitors Philips 246E7QDAB and 276E7QDAB are equipped with technologies such as SmartContrast (which allows you to automatically adjust the intensity of the color and backlight), economy mode (optimizes the brightness of the display content), SmartImage Lite (analyzes the contents of the screen, resulting in rapidly improving the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of the image, based on the selected user scenario), flicker-free (corrects the brightness and reduces flicker) and MHL (allows you to display content from devices mobile on the screen). In addition, they offer a matrix of IPS HD display and built-in speakers with digital sound.
on the other hand, when it comes to design, the new Philips monitors are sleek finish in glossy black shade with a metal rack system, the aesthetic placement of cables, edges covered with a sheet of glass, narrow border and the EasySelect to access the monitor settings in the OSD menu.
Monitors Philips 246E7QDAB and 276E7QDAB will be available in stores in September 2016. at a suggested retail price of respectively 819 zł and 1169 zł. Devices are covered by a three-year manufacturer’s warranty on door-to-door.
Philips 246E7QDAB / 276E7QDAB – Technical specifications:
- Type of LCD panel: IPS
- Type of illumination: W-LED system
- The size of the panel: 246E7QDAB – 59.9 cm / 23.6 inches, 276E7QDAB – 68.6 cm / 27 inches
- Native resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Viewing angles of 178 ° (H) / 178 ° (V), @ C / R & gt; 10
- Maximum backlight brightness: 250 cd / m2
- The colors of the display 16.7 million colors
- Mapping of the color palette: 85% NTSC and 120% sRGB
- MHL: Full HD with a refresh rate of 30 Hz
- Built-in speakers 2 x 3W
- Features: SmartImage, Volume, Input, Menu, switch
- Software SmartControl
- SmartImage Lite
- Kensington lock
- Installation (VESA 100 x 100 mm)
- Supports Plug & amp; Play: DDC / CI, Mac OS X, sRGB, Windows 8.1 / 8/7
- Connectors video and audio input – VGA (analog), DVI-Dual Link (digital, HDCP), HDMI (digital, HDCP); input sync – Separate sync, sync on green; input / audio output – HDMI Audio
- Certificates and approvals: CE Mark, FCC Class B, CUEAC, TCO-certified, TUV / ISO9241-307, VCCI, RCM, WEEE, CECP.
Learn more: Philips ULTRACOLOR, monitor Philips, Philips, monitor