Honor 8, the latest flagship of Huawei, is available on the Polish market, even before the official world premiere. Dual camera, the latest generation processor, dual active SIM, and improved fingerprint reader are the main advantages of the camera, which closed in designer casing made of tempered glass.
At first glance, attracts attention primarily unconventional appearance, the whole back part was created with a 15-layer sheet of tempered glass. Honor screen 8 is made of special glass 2.5D. Rounded edges give it a unique, character and visually increase the space of the display.
It is the first smartphone line with Honor dual camera. Honor 8 perfectly fit into the trend of mobile photography with the main camera with a matrix 12MPx and aperture of f / 2.2. The camera has two separate, juxtaposed lenses. With dual sensor to the camera while shooting grabs a lot more light and shoots two images – one color to achieve a rich color palette and the other in black and white focusing on as many details. Then the two images through the ISP technology, are combined into one clear photograph.
With the aperture, allowing background blur with the F0.95 to F16, it is possible to sharpen every detail, even after taking a picture. In addition, the camera is equipped with a professional photo mode, allowing manual adjustment of settings. Front camera with a matrix 8MPx and aperture of f / 2.4, allows you to take selfies even in low light conditions.
Known from earlier models fingerprint reader has been enhanced with new features Smart Key 2.0, which can be configured according to your needs. In the new version, the reader not only makes it easy to take photos, but also provides instant access to features and applications smartphone – camera, you receive a call or turn off the alarm. Intelligent key, located on the back cover smartphone, allows you to access a more customizable features. With it, you are setting the example. A single click to perform screenshot, double-click to turn on the flashlight and hold to launch your favorite applications, all depending on the individual settings.
Honor 8 is equipped with a battery capacity of 3000 mAh, which guarantees, as provided by the manufacturer, to the two days of continuous, moderate use. Energy saving device and provides quick charging technology SmartPower 4.0. The device is also supported by a quick-charging battery, which guarantees an increased energy level as high as 50 percent. 30 minutes. In addition, the new 8 Honour just 10 minutes charging is sufficient to carry out 2-godzinnnej conversation or listening to music offline for 6 hours.
Honor 8 is available from 17.08 in the pre-online network plus from PLN 3. Smartphone on the Polish market is available in three different colors: Midnight Black, Pearl White and Gold Sunrise.
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.45 mm
- Weight: 153 g
- Display: 5.2 “LTPS, 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD, 16 million colors
- Processor: octa HiSilicon Kirin 950, 4 x 2.3 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal memory: 32 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD card up to 128 GB
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Operating System: AndroidTM 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Main camera: 2 x 12 MPx, feature light painting
- Front camera: 8 megapixel
- Data transmission: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi WPS 2.4 / 5G, Bluetooth V4.2, USB type C (USB 2.0), GPS / AGPS / Glonass / BDS, USB tethering
- Other: microSD, active dual sim, NFC, a fingerprint reader, accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, digital compass, noise reduction, OTG
- Available colors: Midnight Black, Pearl White and Gold Sunrise