Polish version of MyTaxi, used for ordering taxis, went through just integration with Google Maps. With it, users will be able to Google Maps directly from the application taxi MyTaxi. In Poland MyTaxi is available in Warsaw, Krakow and Tri-City. This new option will be able to enjoy the MyTaxi users in Italy and Austria.
Application Integration Google Maps MyTaxi, the next stage of the partnership MyTaxi and Google Maps in Europe – from March 2016 to integrate MyTaxi with Google Maps was available only in German and Spanish cities in which it operates MyTaxi.
For the purpose of Google Maps
The Google Maps, in addition to providing detailed maps of 220 countries in the world, is a useful tool to suggest the possibility of reaching the target and the estimated travel time, via public transportation, car , bicycle, on foot, and now a taxi. With the integration of Google Maps with MyTaxi, users will receive information about the dedicated taxi MyTaxi, such as the average waiting time for a taxi, as well as the estimated time and cost of travel. Great convenience and time savings, there is also no need to re-determine the location and purpose of the application MyTaxi – these are added automatically redirected to the Google Maps.
– By integrating MyTaxi, with Google Maps, users MyTaxi in Poland can quickly and easily get from point A to point B. We are delighted that Google has chosen as a partner MyTaxi taxi in Poland Italy, Austria, and Germany and Spain – says Krzysztof Urban, managing Director MyTaxi in Poland – more and more passengers appreciate the benefits and convenience of an MyTaxi – just one click to order and pay for taxi for a smartphone.
How to use the MyTaxi in Google Maps?
To order MyTaxi from Google Maps, you must:
- Determine your location and destination on Google Maps
- Among the commute options, click on the icon taxi that appears next to the car transport, walking and cycling
- Click on the icon with the logo MyTaxi
- you, who had already had an installed application MyTaxi will be redirected to the application, if you select the option Access via taxi
- the user who has not installed MyTaxi will be redirected directly to the tab MyTaxi in the Google Play store or the App Store to download the application and then order the passage
MyTaxi it is the world’s first application for ordering taxis, which was established in June 2009. The investor MyTaxi is a group of Daimler AG. Start-up of Hamburg is the market leader among the applications of this type, employing over 150 employees in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Poland. The application for ordering taxis enables a direct connection between the driver and passenger. The application has been downloaded over 10 million times and is available in 40 cities with a fleet of more than 45 000 taxis. When ordering a taxi from MyTaxi we are also sure that will come after us licensed driver. For more information visit: www.mytaxi.com
marta.drogosz @ cluepr.pl
504 550 574
516 186 720