Moto Play with just passed the certification process in Tena, so we can look at it from all sides. Same specifications of the model but we know for a long time. Confirmed, however, it is that the smartphone is equipped with a battery capacity of 3510 mAh.
As expected, Moto With Play continues the stylistic line Moto Moto Z and Z Force. Body is identical, with the other two, although it should be noted that the frame at the screen this time is much narrower (or at least the appearance), the logo of the manufacturer shifted to the display. As a result, the front panel has not so deters and can really enjoy it.
Back Moto With Play in turn is the same as in Moto Moto Z and Z Force. The camera lens unfortunately still firmly protrudes beyond the housing. Retained for a magnetic connector, so MotoMods will handle not only the flagship proposals, but also the średniak. This is a good decision and definitely contribute to the popularization of this solution. Perhaps a similar step should decide to LG?
Specifications Lenovo Moto From Play:
- 5.5-inch glass-covered 2.5D display with a resolution of Full HD (1080 × 1920 ppi = 401)
- octa-processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625,
- GPU Adreno 506,
- 2GB or 3GB of RAM,
- 16GB or 32GB of internal memory,
- support microSD card,
- the main camera 13 megapixels with dual LED illuminate the
- cam 5 megapixels on the front with a single LED Illuminates
- fingerprint reader,
- The battery capacity of 3510 mAh,
- the operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- dimensions: 156.4 × 76.4 × 6.99 mm.